Efficient projects with remote teams
At neueBeratung, we have been working with decentralized teams for years – it’s part of the consultant’s toolkit. Last year, we also further expanded this type of collaboration with our customers.
We carry out complete projects with you and your teams online or hybrid (combination of presence and online) and thus enable effective mobile working. Employees can work remotely on the project from their home office, the office or a completely different location. This gives you the flexibility you need and thus ensures project success.
We show you …
- … how your teams can work remotely on their projects just as efficiently as before
- … which tools are available and how you can best adapt them to your needs
- … how you can use agile methods, workshops, design thinking also remotely
Remote Work(-shop) Experts
Our customers benefit from our know-how on how to set up and run remote workshops and how to use methods like Business Model Canvas, Context Map or Kanban online.
Single Miro Expert
Whether brainstorming sessions, design thinking sprints, team meetings or joint planning rounds in sales – in times of home offices and distributed teams, Miro is the right tool. But for the right tool, you also need experts to achieve the desired goals:
- How do I set up my online workshop?
- What methods can I use remotely?
- How much time and breaks do we need?
Of course, we are not bound to Miro, but also work with other tools if you wish.
We will be happy to send you a first teaser by mail. Please fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
PS: Download our checklist for designing online workshops and get many useful tips!